Friday, November 21, 2008

Getting ready for Thanksgiving

I just read my kids blogs and I love to be able to read what is going on in their lives! It makes it seem that they aren't so far away. So I thought I better add something to my blog even though I can't add pictures yet. Anna has taken some great ones, but I don't know how to get them from her files to mine.

All my children and grandchildren will be here the week of Thanksgiving! I am so excited! Pat's brother, Mark, is hosting the Thanksgiving dinner. All of his children and all but one grandchild will be there. Then their brother Keoni and 2 of his daughters are coming. The dinner is going to be held in a room downstairs of the Dental office where my sister-in-law works. It should be lots of fun!
Andrew Harrild is 6 months old today!

More later.

No comments: